

Today our Sunday School Class held a luncheon in honor of two of our members who are planning to get married soon. Theresa and Carl are getting married on April 19th and Marisa and Thomas on June 21. Our teachers provided the meal, everyones families joined us and we had a great time together.












2 comments:
Thanks to everyone for a wonderful time together today! We enjoyed the food (of course I'm usually happy when I don't have to cook for seven people!) and the fellowship. Thanks so much for our lovely gifts. But I am not buying a minivan...I don't care what you people say! Thanks and we love all of you!
Theresa
Thanks to everyone for a wonderful time together today! We enjoyed the food (of course I'm usually happy when I don't have to cook for seven people!) and the fellowship. Thanks so much for our lovely gifts. But I am not buying a minivan...I don't care what you people say! Thanks and we love all of you!
Theresa
Post a Comment